The criterion of the membership in the Hungarian Geothermal Association (MgtE) is the payment of the membership fee, which is defined by the General Assembly. The deadline of paying the annual membership fee is the 31st of March in every calendar year. When a new member joins the Association, the payment deadline is 30 days after receiving the resolution of the Board of Directors.
Valid Membership fees:
- Full members of full age with income: 6.000 Ft/year
- Student or pensioner full members: 2.000 Ft/year
- Legal entities, organisations: 100.000 Ft/year
- Honorary members do not pay a membership fee.
- Sustaining members: In the case of a sustaining member, an agreement aimed at supporting the Association and concluded between a sustaining member and the HGA Board of Directors includes the purpose of the support (grant), its rate, and the method and deadline of payment.